[EKStationers] monetary question

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 11:48:24 CDT 2005

Never having belonged to an SCA guild, I don't know if there's any kind of
fees as there are in period ones.  We'd be a volunteer organization with no
paid officers or other positions, so is there a need for any kind of
subscription?

There has been some discussion of possible simple books as gifts to
journeymen, and also a need for a book to sign people into (register).
There could potentially be other expenses involved with producing reports,
etc. (for live meetings or whatever).  I also just mentioned the possibility
of producing a pamphlet, if/when we have the skills/knowledge for each area
outlined.  Or would it be sufficient to do a little fundraiser for each
project as it comes up?  I know some people would be happy to donate some
things, but I do have some concerns that it may fall to a few to do these
things on a regular basis.  On the other hand, a subscription could be
daunting for some folks, as a number of people have limited income
already...

Elwynne