[EKStationers] monetary question

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:39:07 CDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, MC Toscano wrote:

> Heather Gray wrote:
>
> >Never having belonged to an SCA guild, I don't know if there's any kind of
> >fees as there are in period ones.  We'd be a volunteer organization with no
> >paid officers or other positions, so is there a need for any kind of
> >subscription?
>
> I'd be okay with a subscription, depending on what the cost would be.
>
> Nataliia

If and when we seek recognition as a Royal Guild (that _is_ a
goal, isn't it?), I believe that we'll need a Chancellor of the
Exchequer to handle such funds (according to the Exchequer's
handbook, it must be someone other than the guild principal
unless a variance is granted in writing).

Lyle

--
Lyle H. Gray
gray at cs.umass.edu -- text only, please