[EKStationers] guild

iheronimus at comcast.net iheronimus at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 18:35:27 CDT 2005

Elwynne,

Her Excellency Brynn has confirmed that I may borrow some shade and set up in one of the tents. I have space for a small display if you want to bring some examples of your work, I'll see if I can find a few samples as well. I expect to be there late morning through "before court".

(All proto-Stationers are welcome, and encouraged to bring examples!)

M. Iheronimus