[EKStationers] Calendar of Events

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu Jul 21 12:51:40 CDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, MC Toscano wrote:

> MC Toscano wrote:
>
> > Raffaella wrote:
> >
> >> Good morning!  I have just been updating the website
> >> http://home.comcast.net/~ekstationers/index.html
> >>
> >> If you have any events that should be on the calender
> >> please send them along :)   Speaking of that, was there
> >> ever anything finalzed for a meeting at Pennsic?
> >>
> > I have in my calendar "Stationer's Gathering" 6 - 8 p.m. in Bergental
> > Encampment, N21.
>
> Oh doh, date.  Tuesday, August 16.

Make that 6:00 to 8:30 PM.   Here's the original post:

EK Stationers Gathering
Tuesday, August 16th, 6pm - 8:30pm
Bergental Encampment (N21) at Pennsic
Hosts: Maitre Lyle fitz William, with Maitresse Elwynne assisting

The Barony of Bergental invites all persons interested in
exploring and discussing book arts to a gather at their Pennsic
encampment in N21, on Tuesday, August 16th, 6pm - 8:30pm

Please join us for cookies, shortcake, tea and other drinks, and
meet others with a common interest in bookbinding, papermaking,
printing, text-writing and limning.  We are also hoping to
entertain further discussion regarding forming a Stationers
Company in the East Kingdom.

Bergental will also be holding a bardic circle this evening,
starting around 8:30pm, and all are welcome to stay and enjoy a
night of singing, storytelling, and poetry!

--
Lyle H. Gray
gray at cs.umass.edu -- text only, please