[EKStationers] Re: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 14

Sharon Burrows sburrows at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 29 19:11:11 CDT 2005

>Hi, all, just wanted to let you know that the kingdom of An Tir
>celebrated the 40th anniversary of the SCA by producing a Domesday
>Boke).  The scribes and bookbinders worked for the better part of a
>year, travelling and teaching, making sure every branch could
>participate.
>
>Over a period of about two weeks, the An Tir College of Book Arts
>bound the completed manuscripts together (over 800 pages!) into two
>enormous volumes.
>
>Come visit our website and see how we did it!  Lots and lots of
>pictures showing the whole process, and the presentation to Royalty as
>well.
>
>http://members.shaw.ca/bookbinders/
>
>Best wishes, hope you all enjoy,
>Alienor Sanz-Argent

Yours in Service

Aelana Cordovera,  MI, Golden Swan, AA,  J de L, LA, LS, PHD
Order of the Stars of Tir Righ, Lions Claw, Lions Mark, Lions Fang
Antir Book Arts College, Guild Administrator
Antir Domesday Boke : Bookbinding Butler
Tir Righ A & S Guilds Reporting Deputy,
Journeywoman to Dame Tamlyn of Wyntersea