[EKStationers] Re: Website

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 04:36:45 CST 2005

For right now, I have set up webspace on my comcast site -
here's the address:

http://home.comcast.net/~ekstationers

It can live here if you like, or eventually move to a
better space. It comes with an email addy which can be used
for sending files/updates to:

ekstationers at comcast.net

Don't have a ton of space for photos, but it can certainly
be used for putting up pages of links, a calendar, etc.
Which I'll do today. I'll make sure it's all easily
portable to a new space if/when we get one.

Re: personal webspace - for those that don't have space,
they can always get a free yahoo/gecities.com account. I
use mine all the time for posting pics.

-Raffaella