[EKStationers] Coronation

Maggie Allen maggiea at empireone.net
Thu Mar 17 19:05:02 CST 2005

I'll also be at coronation but don't know for sure if I will be able to make
a meeting.  I'm going down to help out my soon-to-be protege who is the
autocrat.  I could probably steal away for a little bit though.

Maggie/Margarita Kofinopoia
If we don't share knowledge, we will share ignorance.
                                   (Medb Duinfeichin / Raeven Ward)