[EKStationers] Re: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Fri Mar 18 14:23:06 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Corinne Lewandowski wrote:

>    Greetings
>      I think it would be only appropriate that there would be
> some kind of scroll or documents done up with the Charter
> that can be signed by the Royalty.
>      Makes it fun, offically like and give the Guild and
> excuse to come up with some good artwork.
>      Course that's a taller order and may not be attainable
> by Coronation.

Oh, no no no no ....

We're not talking about having the charter ready by Coronation.
There's too much involved in developing the charter to rush it
like _that_.  The idea is to _discuss_ what we want to have in
the charter at Coronation.

And yes, having a charter that can be signed by the Royalty is a
goal. ;-)

Lyle

--
Lyle H. Gray