[EKStationers] Guild display (fwd)

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu May 12 09:10:26 CDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: sheree krasley <ladybrynn at yahoo.com>
To: artssciences at lists.gallowglass.org
Subject: [SCA-AS] Guild display

After the success of the Kingdom Guild display at Crown Tourney I
am please to say it will be happening again at Alls Faire May
28-29.

A tent 10x20 will be provided for any of the Kingdom Guilds to
set up a small table for a display and/or have hand outs. This is
wonderful way of letting people know what your guild is all
about.

So if you are interested in giving your Guild some PR time please
contact me to let me know you are coming and alot space for you.

-Barones Brynn nic Neachdainn, deputy MOAS East Kingdom
ladybrynn at yahoo.com