[EKStationers] (Forwarded with Permission) Ecclesistes Book Being Crafted in Midrealm

Elizabeth Frank secret.scribe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:03:12 CST 2005

Master Ranthulfr is at it again. :)
 Though I haven't been able to review the page in it's entirety due to being
hip-deep in a last minute OHM scroll for 100 Minutes War (and will be
missing a few days to work at it due to my younger brother's engagement /
party this weekend), I was able to skim over most of it and really thought
this was interesting. Hopefully I will get the chance to read over it in
full in a couple of weeks.
 In the meantime, I've forwarded along the original missive in it's
entirety, along with the link, with his permission.
 YIS,
 Kayleigh McWhyte
    Hi folks,