[EKStationers] Cancelled - bookbinding workshop

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:46:49 CDT 2005

>_Did you succeed in teaching the class on Vade Mecum bindings?
>_Elwynne has been doing more research on what might go inside
>_those booklets.

There were three fairly satisfied students.  One wants to use the books
to keep music for a choral group.  Another one was quite taken with the
idea of artillery calculations.  I'm old fashioned, and I like the pee
chart.  But, yes, I am very interested on hearing about the further
research.

 - Livia Petralia
mka Rachael Schechter