[EKStationers] Events - possible meeting places

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at suscom.net
Thu Sep 15 15:32:19 CDT 2005

I was planning on skipping Coronation, but I'll be at
Crown.  Bakhail is not a problem for me to travel to, if
we're talking a weekend.  I doubt I can meet every month.

The EK Herb Guild is talking about making an herbal.  Has
anyone contact us to see if we can work together?  It
seems like a fun idea to me.

~A
Apollonia Voss

  Crown is out for us (archery archery and more archery at
Ghosts, Ghouls, and
  Goblins that day.... targets that move in any which
direction, etc). But
  Yule is a fave event of ours. :)
  Hope we can all get together there, at least. :)
  --Kayleigh