[EKStationers] book

Helen Pinto hpinto at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 15 22:40:53 CDT 2005

Raffaela wrote:
> If someone emails me the files, I can put them on the
> website (i can turn them into .pdf files for easier viewing
> & downloading)

The format I have that would maintain the diagrams is .wps, which MS swears
is interchangeable with MS Word.  Originally, they were in MS Word, but
that's no longer a part of MS Works.  I had to convert them from .doc to
.wps to even use them myself.  You should be able to open MS Word, then open
the .wps file in MS Word, then save it as a .doc file.  I do it all the time
in reverse with .doc to .wps.  (I should really buy MS Office one of these
days...)  It should be easier on your end because MS Works Word Processing
is a stripped down version of MS Word.  Acrobat will let you create a .pdf
from a .doc file.

Let me know if this works for you, and send me an e-mail address to forward
the files.

                         -Aidan