[EKStationers] A Ruantallan Dabbler's Guild Scribal Arts Day Sunday May 28th 2006 in Ruantallan Call for teachers

Corinne Lewandowski corinne.lewandowski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 14:32:40 CDT 2006

Greetings one and all from Lady Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen in the Barony of
Ruantallan.

     Recently, the Ruantallan Dabbler's Guild hosted a one day metal & glass
art day schola. It was well received, so we'd like to do more
     We wish to continue with great momentum to put on another schola before
the summer camping season takes over.

    The Ruantallan Dabbler's Guild is hosting a schola.
     A Scribal Arts Day will be held in the Canton of Seashire in the Barony
of Ruantallan
     Sunday, May 28th 2006. 10 to 7pm. Potluck
     My home (25 Raymond Drive, Lower Sackville)
     $3 for students / plus any small class fee charged for some classes
(plus a potluck item)

     This is a day of classes with all aspects of scribal arts covered. I'm
hoping to also cover (albeit basic knowledge) some papermaking or
bookbinding).

     Classes will be mostly hands on, but some theory will be covered as
well. Subjects covered will hopefully include calligraphy and illumination
(intro), gold leaf intro, working with period pigments, gouaches and
watercolours, paper making or bookbinding, scroll layout, scroll wording
etc.

     I'd like to welcome teachers to come teach. As well, any teachers
(especially out of area ones) who would like to provide hand outs for our
class could do so. I can print out handouts and pass them out.

    Crash space for teachers available.

    Please contact me if you are interesting in teaching or have any
questions.

Thanks

Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen

--