[EKStationers] Charter

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 13:47:45 CDT 2006

Hi Li,

Afraid we can't risk the charter at Pennsic.  The weather is just too
unpredictable.  But we're planning on going to John Barleycorn in September
and will try to bring it there.  After Pennsic we'll work out our autumn
travel schedule and let folks know to what events the charter will be
travelling.

Elwynne

Hi all,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I am not getting to Pennsic
until just before Court on Wednesday, but perhaps I will bump into
people there.  Also, will the charter be at Pennsic?  I have yet to sign
it and was just wondering...otherwise I will have to catch up with it at
a future event.

Best,
Li