[EKStationers] 12th Night Presentation

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Wed Jan 11 23:21:55 CST 2006

Greetings to the list!

The Stationers Guild is officially on the docket for Court at
12th Night, when we will be presenting the limp bindings to Their
Majesties as gifts and tribute from the Guild.  We don't know
_where_ on the docket we will be, just that we're on it.

We are making good progress on the bindings that we are making
(we should have 6 or 7 completed by then), and we have received 3
others from Heather Rose MacGordon, done in the limp binding
style described on Ding Li Ying Nu Shr's website.

Since we don't yet have a badge/arms for the Guild, anyone who
wants to find us at 12th Night can look for my banner, being
_Vert, on a sinister hand or a fret vert_ (a green banner with a
left hand of gold, on the palm of which is an interlaced diamond
and X of green), and we can collect any further books at that
time to put with the others that we're bringing.

Anyone who wishes to join the presentation is welcome to do so --
the more of us come forward, the more of an impression we will
make.

Regards,
M. Lyle FitzWilliam

--