[EKStationers] Presentation at 12th Night

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Sun Jan 15 20:17:44 CST 2006

I wanted to add an extra thank you to Lady Heather Rose Mac
Gordon, who provided several tags to attach to the books, which
we could use to identify the binder, and which _also_ contain the
URL for subscribing to this email list.  I handed out several of
these at 12th Night, which will hopefully result in more people
joining us.

I also received a gift of linen scraps, and I believe that I now
have sufficient amounts of linen with which to begin experiments
on making linen rag paper.  I'll publish my results to this list,
and then we can start looking into having classes on papermaking,
which I know several people are interested in.

Regards,
M. Lyle

--
Lyle H. Gray