[EKStationers] PaperMaking Day DATE CHANGE

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Jun 15 10:42:14 CDT 2006

Just a heads up---the PaperMaking Day in Owlsherst that was scheduled for June 24th has been moved back a day, to Sunday, June 25th, to avoid conflict with the Newcomers Day in Silver Rylle.

Also--along with your paper, thread, and fabric scraps, please bring 4 sets of canvas stretchers to assemble your mold and deckle, and window screen or glass curtain cloth for the mold. Suggested sizes are about 12x16, for a finished size of approximately 8x12.

Also, I have roped my DH into firing up the barbecue grill that evening, so we can have a pot luck!

Please email me to let me know you're coming, and I will send you directions to my home.

This is going to be FUN!!

Laurensa
Fiant simii!!