[EKStationers] RE: Proof presses (was Re: Upcoming quarterly report)

Iheronimus Brückner iheronimus at comcast.net
Tue May 23 23:12:05 CDT 2006

I remember seeing an Italian (wood cut?) of someone rolling a very large
cylinder over (cuts?) to make an impression. I have had a discussion
with
someone else who argues that it is not relief printing, but intaglio
(engraving).

It's not in the Book of Trades - I wish I knew where the image, and it's
accompanying description,  was to be found.

Iheronimus