[EKStationers] Upcoming quarterly report

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Wed May 24 06:51:04 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyle H. Gray" <gray at cs.umass.edu>
To: "East Kingdom Stationers Guild" <ekstationers at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:34 PM
Subject: [EKStationers] Upcoming quarterly report

> Greetings to the list!
>
> Now that we're a Royal Guild, we're supposed to submit a report
> (activities, accomplishments, etc) to the East Kingdom Minister
> of Arts & Sciences each quarter.  The next report is due on June
> 1st.
>
> As Master of the Company, I'll be writing the report.  I will
> also post a copy of the report to this list.
>
> If anyone has anything that they would like to include in the
> report, feel free to send it to me.

We are still collecting linen scraps, interesting paper scraps, and other
media for the papermaking day in Owlsherst. Please note, the date for the
papermaking has been moved to June 25th, to avoid conflict with the
Newcomer's Day in Silver Rylle. All are welcome, and we will be sure to send
a full report afterwards.

Whee, making stuff!!

Laurensa