[EKStationers] Print Shop and Studiolo warming party this weekend - Dec. 3

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 13:11:52 CST 2006

Sorry for the short notice, but if anyone's interested Lyle and I are
holding a little open studio warming for our print shop and fiber arts
studio (latter to be formally named the "studiolo")!  Of course, for anyone
who'd like to see it at another time, drop us a note and I'm sure something
can be arranged.

Lyle will be trying to lock up a form of text for the party, so people can
try out printing on the proof press.

Party is Sunday, Dec. 3, 1pm - 5pm
at
67 Sycamore Street
Holyoke, MA 01040-3146

DIRECTIONS:
>From the South:
-Take I-91 North.
-Take Exit 12 onto I-391.
-Stay on 391 until the road forks; take the left exit at this fork (the High
Street Exit).
-At the end of the exit ramp, go straight through several traffic lights.
The last light you'll go through has a gas station on the corner.
-Sycamore is 4 blocks after this intersection.  The street right before it
is Locust.
-Turn right onto Sycamore, go up about 1.5 blocks.  67 Sycamore is a big
green house on the left.

>From the North:
-Take I-91 South.
-Take Exit 16 (Soldiers Home exit).
-At the end of the ramp, turn left and go down the hill until you get to the
traffic light intersection with Yankee Pedlar Inn on the opposite left
corner.  This is the intersection of Rt. 202 and Rt. 5
-Turn left onto Rt. 5.   You'll pass a Friendly's Restaurant on the left
side of the road.
-At the traffic light after Friendly's, turn Right onto Sargeant St.
Sargeant goes downhill and curves to the right.  As the road straightens
out, you'll see R&R Variety (store) on the corner.  This is Sycamore Street.
-Turn left onto Sycamore and go uphill about half a block.  67 Sycamore is a
big green house on the left.

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                         - Mahatma Ghandi