[EKStationers] [MEDTEXTL] family bookmaking workshop at Higgins Armory Museum (fwd)

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Sat Oct 7 23:29:04 CDT 2006

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:46:12 -0400
From: Amy West <medievalist at W-STS.COM>
To: MEDTEXTL at LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
Subject: [MEDTEXTL] family bookmaking workshop at Higgins Armory Museum

If you're in the New England area and have children, the Higgins
Armory Museum has book artist Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord coming in on
Sat. Oct. 21 for a family bookmaking workshop for kids age 6-12.
Registration deadline is Oct. 16. More information is here:
http://www.higgins.org/calendar/

Also, for grown-ups the Garage Annex School of Book Arts in
Northampton, MA is having a 2-day Islamic boo[k] making workshop
-- The Royal Workshop. It's open to all levels of experience, and
though I haven't taken this class, I can vouch for the quality of
the instructors that they have at GAS.
http://www.garageannexschool.com/workshop_show.php?id=105

---Amy West
Museum Educator