[EKStationers] Coronation news

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 12:18:59 CDT 2007

Present, that made it up for the presentation:

Lyle fitz William
Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth
Pagan Graeme
Renye Wurm
Kalliera Laskarina

Iheronimus, Caitlin fitz Henry, and Kayleigh McWhyte were at the event
earlier in the day, but they all had to leave on other tasks before first
court started.

Elwynne