[EKStationers] 12th Night

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu Dec 6 08:33:28 CST 2007

A reminder:  The Stationers Company traditionally gives gifts to
the Royalty on the occasion of 12th Night and Spring Coronation.

12th Night this year is on the 5th of January, in the Barony
Beyond the Mountain (Newtown, CT).

All members of the Company are welcome to participate in the
presentation.

If anyone would like to provide a sample of the work of the
Company as a gift to the Royalty, please contact me.  I hope to
have several blank books ready by then.

Regards,
M. Lyle FitzWilliam
Master of the Worshipful Company of Stationers of the East
Kingdom

--
Lyle H. Gray
gray at cs.umass.edu -- text only, please