[EKStationers] EK 12th Night and Thank You from Their Highnesses

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Mon Feb 12 07:30:53 CST 2007

First, apologies to all for the delay in reporting recent activities. I'm afraid I've had my hands full with Birka (merchanting) and working on Bergental Novice Schola. Be that as it may, here are a couple of recent events:

At East Kingdom 12th Night the members of the EK Stationers Company who were present at the event made a presentation in court.

1. Some beautifully printed blank cards, with envelopes, by Ding Li Ying Nu Shur.
2. Some 'eye charts' printed in Engravers Old English text by Maitre Lyle fitzWilliam and Maistresse Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth. 2 each were given to TRM and TRH, and one to his excellency Adhemar, Baron of Dragonship Haven.

All gifts were much appreciated!

***

Lyle and I received a note in the mail a week ago from Their Highnesses, Gryffith and Aikaterine. The message has other things mixed in because Concentus performed informally at EK 12th Night and other business, but they wanted to make sure we conveyed their thanks.

In service,

Elwynne,
Clerk