[EKStationers] Fwd: [EK-BBM] Local museum looking for artisans

Kayleigh McWhyte secret.scribe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 23:06:59 CST 2007

I wondered about that too, but I'm no expert in lace things either.
There's a few folk in this area who do knitting and such...

My only caveat on this is that Balfar's Challenge falls upon the same
day, I believe. But for anyone not going to an SCA event on that day,
it does sound like a good opportunity to attend.

YIS,

--Kayleigh