[EKStationers] Quarterly Reports due

mandy poirier nitty_kitty at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:33:25 CST 2007

 hmm, making linen rag paper (thanks to my rag supplier)
and drawing, painting, block printing... soon etching and engraving various decks of playing cards in various suit types. all fun, all good :)

Griet> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:17:39 -0500> From: gray at cs.umass.edu> To: ekstationers at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: [EKStationers] Quarterly Reports due> > Greetings to the List!> > Once again, quarterly reports are due for all recognized guilds> in the East Kingdom.> > That means that I need to know what you all have been up to, so> that I can include it in our report.> > So, what have you all been up to? ;-)> > Lyle