[EKStationers] Quarterly Reports due

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 15:04:01 CST 2007

Ooo, paper!  How is it coming along?   And playing cards....

Lyle and I are planning on having a booth at Crossroads at Canterbury next fall. If anyone's interested in making things to sell there and/or helping out at our booth, that would be super.  We're planning on having some of our books and prints to sell, and to be doing some on-site bookbinding and printing as well, to contribute to the medieval town atmosphere.  Additional prints, books, cards, etc. would all be welcome!

Elwynne

   hmm, making linen rag paper (thanks to my rag supplier)
  and drawing, painting, block printing... soon etching and engraving various decks of playing cards in various suit types. all fun, all good :)

  Griet