[EKStationers] Re: Quarterly Reports Due

Christopher Bogs cbogs at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:01:15 CST 2007

>At the same time I'm helping my husband with his mountain of paper work he
has to do to apply for disability. Whew!!

Ah, government bureaucracies -- the biggest patron of the book arts! ;)

For myself, I haven't really done anything at all for too long.  I'm done
with school now, though, and am hoping to start up a monthly A&S night at
which there will certainly be Stationers-type activities happening on a
regular basis, as at least a couple of the likely attenders are involved in
the guild!

Christoph
Christopher Bogs | Christopher Jameson
Philadelphia, PA | Barony of Bhakail, EK