[EKStationers] RE: printing ink `was` Quarterly Reports due

iheronimus at comcast.net iheronimus at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 15:48:18 CST 2007

When I wanted to make pasteboard (which is what I understand playing cards are
made on), I pasted sheets of paper together and pressed them in a bookpress for
several days. Pressing between flat surfaces under weight would have a similar
result. This would probably also give a smoother finish to the cards...

And the lampblack & linseed mix is what I understand made up Gutenberg's ink.

Keep in mind, it is oil based because it is being printed froim a metal surface - if
you're printing from a woodblock, a sufficiently thick water-based ink should work
as well.

Keep it simple...

8)

Iheronimus