[EKStationers] Question about paper from yesterday...

Baroness Temair grapefox at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 06:38:06 CST 2007

I'm looking at the Cranes Crest webpage (what a lot of choices) and wanted to get the paper that we used yesterday to make up some books.  I know it was the 24-lb, but which style and color?

I think the class went well yesterday and now want to make one using some vellum I have for the cover ('cause those rocked).  Though I think I'll give my fingertips a few days to recover.  Thanks for hosting the workshop!

I haven't been doing anything that already hasn't been mentioned (scrolls and stab bound books).  Been focusing more on the metal work stuff lately :)

Thanks again!

~T