[EKStationers] Using Crane's paper

Callender, Gina callenderg at coned.com
Mon Mar 5 09:07:17 CST 2007

Good morning,
May I ask what types of books were made with this paper?

Just curious,
Li

BTW, my classes were cancelled this weekend =(  There was an ice storm
and class was cancelled!  I did get a chance to meet the art teacher and
make a book with her.  Now she's going to use my handout and have the
class on her own.  I'm sure she'll do fine...her book came out great =)
*************
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Baroness Temair wrote:

> I'm looking at the Cranes Crest webpage (what a lot of
> choices) and wanted to get the paper that we used yesterday to make up

> some books.  I know it was the 24-lb, but which style and color?

It's Crane's Crest Natural White Laid paper, 8-1/2 X 11, grain long.
SKU is 20263.

http://www.crane.com/prdSell.aspx?Name=21386_CranesCrestLaid24lb.8.5x11S
heets

> I think the class went well yesterday and now want to make one using
> some vellum I have for the cover ('cause those rocked).  Though I
> think I'll give my fingertips a few days to recover.  Thanks for
> hosting the workshop!

You're very welcome, thank you for helping out where you could.

> I haven't been doing anything that already hasn't been mentioned
> (scrolls and stab bound books).  Been focusing more on the metal work
> stuff lately :)

Well, hey, books need metal furniture, you know. ;-)

Lyle