[EKStationers] Re: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 14 23:26:04 CDT 2007

>_For those of us who travel to Pennsic Via the I 80 West (all of it) from
>_Canada, just how far off the beaten path would a stop be?
>_
>_Elise
>_in Ruantallan

Pretty far!  You would cut south-east at 476 (go about 40 miles), take
that to 76 East (about 13 miles), negotiate Philadelphia traffic and try
to find a parking space (with a car full of attractive stuff) - that'll
take you about 2 additional hours.

See the books - woo!

And it's back on the road.

Actually, put that way - it doesn't sound so bad.

I have floor space, if you want to break up the trip and spend the night
on camp bedding (your own - my ex's cats did my air mattress in last
December).

 - Livia Petralia

It's the not worrying about getting your vehicle broken into that would
be the hardest part.  (I mean - it doesn't happen that often, but I don't
know many people who leave visible stuff to test the matter.)