[EKStationers] Downtime for lists.gallowglass.org (fwd)

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Wed May 23 11:53:20 CDT 2007

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:46:34 -0400
From: Lord Robin Gallowglass <robin at gallowglass.org>
To: robin at gallowglass.org
Subject: Downtime for lists.gallowglass.org

The server that lists.gallowglass.org lives on will be
moved/changed over the holiday weekend.  Please let your
subscribers know that there will be an interruption of list
traffic over the weekend.  I am hopefull that I can migrate the
lists and not only preserve the archives but the subscriber lists
and preferences as well.  As a precaution, I will be taking a
text dump of all the subscriber lists, so if need be, the lists
can be recreated.

I will send out another email once the migration/move is completed.

Robin