[EKStationers] Weirdness and Congrats =)

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu May 31 13:56:07 CDT 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007, Callender, Gina wrote:

> On another note, I'm wondering why I'm getting a digest with
> emails that are a MONTH old?

The gallowglass.org email lists went through maintenance this
past weekend, which resulted in some problems with the mailing
list software that this list runs on.  In correcting the
problems, it is possible that some problems that were occurring
before that maintenance were also fixed, and some old messages
might come through.

Regards,
Lyle
List Admin (among other things)