[EKStationers] request for submission for Ruantallan's Newsletter (Quid Nunc)

Corinne Lewandowski corinne.lewandowski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:21:26 CDT 2007

Greetings!

Please pass on the word . . .

I'm Chronicler for *Quid Nunc*, the *Barony of Ruantallan's* newsletter.

To compliment our monthly PDF newsletter, I am creating a **** print only
*** edition of Quid Nunc*. The first issue will be produced before the
Canton of Seashire's Hern the Hunter Event (December 15 2007).

I love paper (funny for a scribe) and I want to produce a special print
edition that folks can read where ever they like.

I'm inviting anyone to submit articles and art for our Special Winter
Edition of Quid Nunc. Interior and cover art can also be submitted. All
works are to be your original work or copyright free. Folks who submit will
have to provide permission for me to print the content submitted, if
selected for the issue (Canadian law requirement before I set foot in a copy
shop).

Each author/artist will receive one free copy.

The issue will sell for the cost of printing plus a little extra for the
barony/QN (cost is TBA based on the number of submissions I receive). The
issue will be available through pre-sale or at events and practice I (or the
QN) attends.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or submissions at:

quidnuncnewsletter at gmail.com

I look forward to you submissions and thoughts,

Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen
Canton of Seashire
Barony of Ruantallan
East Kingdom

--
"The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing
disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service

----- Sun Tzu