[EKStationers] Crossroads at Canterbury - Sept 15-16

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 13:36:10 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Is anyone here going to be at the Crossroads at Canterbury event?

Lyle and I are still planning on having a merchant booth, and will be bringing our books and our proofing press (the one with the RPoD -- rolling pin of doom!), to do a bit of binding and printing demos.

Anyone who has some books, prints, other EKS Company-related materials for display and/or sale, please let me know.  We'd love to have you and/or your stuff there!  This is a good opportunity to show people what we do, network, meet'n'greet, and possibly even sell something :)

Hope to see some folks there,

Elwynne

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                         - Mahatma Ghandi

As lives the Earth, so shall we live.
                                                         - me