[EKStationers] Quarterly Reports

mandy poirier nitty_kitty at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:29:26 CDT 2007

Hmmm, it wasn't supposed to be attached, checking to see if my email is behaving properly now

Griet

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:31:24 -0500From: march.hare at verizon.netTo: ekstationers at lists.gallowglass.orgSubject: Re: [EKStationers] Quarterly Reports

Hi Griet,

Was there supposed to be a message with this email?  My software says that there was possibly an attachment?

I don't think this list can accept attachments.  If you have one to send, please send it to me at:

march (dot) hare (at) verizon (dot) net

Thanks,

Elwynne,
Clerk