[EKStationers] Crossroads at Canterbury - Sept 15-16

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 10:32:15 CDT 2007

Cool! We'll certainly have a few.

> I will be there with Ryan. Not sure of how much spare time I will have
> during the day, but I would definitely like to swing by to purchase
> another girdle book or two. :)
>
> --Kayleigh

Ygraine, maybe we'll be near each other... hard to say, as merchanting is
full up for this event, so there'll be a lot of us.

Anyone want to hang out and do a little bookbinding, feel free to bring a
project to work on, learn about printing, etc., please feel free to do so!

We might even have some supplies there for bookbinding, so maybe we can set
you up with some materials -- nothing like a demo to get people interested
in maybe joining in :)

Elwynne