[EKStationers] Scribal Gathering at Pennsic (fwd)

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Mon Apr 7 13:32:50 CDT 2008

Forwarded from multiple lists.

Lyle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:50:15 -0500
From: "Mehl, Marilyn Elaine" <memehl at ilstu.edu>
To: scribes at castle.org, sca-east at indra.com, MK-SCRIBES at yahoogroups.com,
     lincoln-scribes at yahoogroups.com, pentamerescribes at yahoogroups.com
Cc: mlecin at GMAIL.COM
Subject: [Scribes] Scribal Gathering at Pennsic

I apologize for any multiple cross-postings, however, feel free
to pass this along to other scribal lists in your area!

First I would like to express my warmest gratitude to THL Despina
ot Brasov, Mistress Kayleigh McWhyte, Lady Jessa d'Avondale, and
all who have hosted or helped with the Knowne World Scribal
Gatherings at Pennsic in the past.  I think it is wonderful to
meet and share experiences with scribes from all over the world,
and I have enjoyed all the previous Pennsic Scribal Gatherings I
have attended!!

So without further ado, I am delighted to announce that the date
and time has been chosen for the next Knowne World Scribal
Gathering at Pennsic 37!!

Knowne World Scribal Gathering at Pennsic XXXVII

I am very pleased to invite all scribes to the Knowne World
Scribal Gathering at Pennsic 37!!!  The Middle Kingdom Royalty
has graciously consented to allow us to meet in Midrealm Royal
Encampment (across from the Barn), from 2:00-4:00 pm on Tuesday,
August 5, 2008, A.S. XLIII (43).

Refreshments will be provided.  Bring anyone from any Kingdom who
is involved in the scribal arts, bring yourself, and your
portfolio to show - if you have one!  Experienced scribes, new
scribes, and anyone interested in trying scribal arts, including
calligraphy, illumination, bookbinding, etc., are welcome!

If you will be attending Pennsic, and would like to assist by
bringing a period-ish finger food, scribal favors, or to help
setup the party, please contact me.  All volunteers are
gratefully accepted!

Yours in Service (and Fun!),

THL Mary Buchanan

Dragon Signet of the Middle Kingdom