[EKStationers] Stress, Birka, Classes at Hrim Schola

Kayleigh McWhyte secret.scribe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:56:44 CST 2008

Hi Elwynne!

*Three* scrolls, actually. :) One is already complete, save for filling
recently-approved Arms after completion. The other two are in various stages
of completion, due to delays from househunting and wedding stress.
Otherwise, I am looking forward to getting together with everyone at Birka
again!

I meant to ask....

My student, Anastasia Heinrich, is looking for ideas for projects to work on
in-between scrolls. I was going to assign her some bookmarks or cards, but
thought it was too close to Birka for her to achieve this. Can you give us
an advance notice of the presentation of gifts for TRH during their reign,
and I'll give her some homework to do? :D

Thank you, and see you soon!

--Kayleigh