[EKStationers] Walnut boards for book covers

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 13:30:20 CDT 2008

Hello everyone!  Sorry if this is not the right venue, but
I thought I'd pass this along. My brother has a lot of
walnut left over from his woodworking projects, and needs
to clear space in his storage area. Some of it is already
cut to size for making book covers, and he can also do
custom sizes.

Info below if anyone is interested.

-Raffaella

----

It's plain sawn black walnut that has been air drying for 8
years.

walnut boards - 3" x 24" x 3/16" - suitable for bookbinding
$6.50 each plus shipping costs  (coming from Falls Church,
Va)

Can also do custom sizes, pricing will vary depending on
size.

Thickness is anything from 1/8" up to 1"

can do up to 6" wide, any length up to 6'.

Here is a link to some projects he made with it so you can
see the wood
http://www.houseffg.org/marcellus/Projects.htm

And his contact info:

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli