[EKStationers] Presentation at Coronation - April 12

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 10:18:53 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

With Coronation just a few weeks away, I wanted to post a reminder that the company will be doing its gift presentations at Coronation, both to the outgoing and incoming royalty.

1) If anyone is planning on bringing something, please let me know.  If you need to mail something, you can mail it to me and Lyle at:

Lyle and Heather Gray
38B Barnes Road
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370-9400

2) Whether or not you will have something material to contribute, if you'll be at Coronation, please join the company in going into court to do the presentations.

3) Reminder of types of gifts... we have a wide spectrum to pull from, of books, prints, bookmarks, quills, ink, book pouches, penners, etc.

This summer we hope to get our workshop set up again, so hopefully we can start holding classes again, which I'm sure, along with other folks workshops, will help get us all inspired to make book arts-related things once again!

Cheers,

Elwynne,
Clerk

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                         - Mahatma Ghandi

As lives the Earth, so shall we live.
                                                         - me