[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Callender, Gina callenderg at coned.com
Wed Oct 8 12:10:11 CDT 2008

Greetings all,
I have a new job...so I have been very busy with that.  It's good
because I am learning a lot about my company, but I haven't been to an
event in a while and am not currently taking new scroll assignments.

On the good side, now that I am back in Manhattan, I starting taking a
printmaking class at the School of Visual Arts.  I have only gone to 2
classes, but I am having a lot of fun with it and hope to be able to
show off some of my prints soon.

How about everyone else?

Li