[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Barb Peshkin elsadelyon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 00:55:27 CDT 2008

Life has been crazy busy!! Just finished a scroll, my husband had a knee replacement 3 weeks ago and we have been trying to schedule things around his PT, and I entered some paintings in a miniature show. I entered 3. One was based on a squashed bug manuscript which was put in the out take show, and one was accepted in the regular juried show (based on the black manuscripts), and the one that was rejected was a still life. My mom, from Pgh is visiting for 2 weeks, and my son and fiance from Dayton just left this morning. I'm also helping with makeup for a "haunted house" show. Whew!! Needless to say I haven't been going to any events.
Have fun,
Elsa