[EKStationers] How are Folks Doing?

Beth secret.scribe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:45:29 CDT 2009

Hi Elwynne,

Life's been hectic, but the long and short of it is that we're closing on
our first house purchase in one week. :) We figure we should be fully moved
in by mid-May, and are staying in BBM, just relocating to a town about 20-30
miles "up the road".

So, scribing and personal projects aside from merchanting has fallen to the
side, but I do have plans for summer projects after we're settled in.

YIS,

Kayleigh

Mrs. Elizabeth Regnier
Artist, Owner: Archeress Arts
Fine Arts and Jewelry for Faire and Fun!
http://archeress.etsy.com
SCA: Máistreas Cellach MacFaoitigh
(Mistress Kayleigh McWhyte)
Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom