[EKStationers] Illumination Exhibit Link

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Tue Apr 14 10:33:30 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the link, Rafaella!  Hope work gets more sane soon.

Elwynne

> Hello all! I've been buried in work, not much time for the SCA lately.
But I did get to go see a fantastic exhibition of illuminated music
manuscripts at the Philadelphia Free Library (they apparently have a huge
collection in their rare books section).  It's on through mid-june, but it's
only open 9am-5pm weekdays during their regular hours. But you can put your
nose right up the glass and spend as much time as you want studying them. If
I hadn't run out of quarters for the meter, I probably would have spent more
than 2 hours drooling over them ;)