[EKStationers] Illumination Exhibit Link

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:19:23 CDT 2009

I've not done any illumination or bookmaking yet. It's been on my WANT TO DO
LIST for years.   I have, however, tried paper making once.

I'm looking very forward to the opportunity to learn under one of the
bible's makers.  It rates high on my geek meter.  ;-)

My local girdle prayer bookmaker is going to be moving and our other
bookmaker/fabulous illuminator sadly passed a year or so ago.

Is anyone interested in doing something at the Summer Southern War Camp?  OR
Is anyone teaching at the Southern Region Spring War Camp EKU?

Elsa, are you going to upload pictures of your work onto your new Facebook?
I haven't seen your stuff except from distance in court for the past few
years.  <household sister grump>

~A
Apollonia