[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] Pennsic meet-n-greet: August 3, 6pm, Guild Mirandola

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:11:03 CDT 2009

If anyone wants further information about this gathering, please let me
know.

If enough people are interested, I'll post updates to this list as I get
them.

Regards,
Lyle FitzWilliam
Master of the Company

Subject: [SCA-BINDERS] Pennsic meet-n-greet: August 3, 6pm, Guild
Mirandola
Date: Monday June 15 2009
From: Nancy Hulan <nancyhulan at gmail.com>
To: sca-binders at yahoogroups.com

Greetings, all,

I just peeked at the Pennsic class schedule and sighed a small sigh
(very quietly to myself) when I saw that the Bookbinders' meet-n-greet
is very helpfully listed under "meetings" rather than under
"bookbinding." It's scheduled! It's happening! It's where all the cool
kids will be!

August 3, 6pm, at Guild Mirandola.

Please come. :-)

Aneira

--
Mistress Gwerfyl verch Aneirin, known as Aneira
Kingdom Chronicler, Atlantia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: