[EKStationers] Hey a book :)

Heather Otis (SCA - Heather Rose MacGordon) manerva1018 at aol.com
Fri May 29 15:00:10 CDT 2009

I don't contribute a lot to the list. And I know it has been quiet lately...so I offer photos.

Here are the photos and time line and some info on the creation of the vigil book that was used this past weekend. Note not all techniques are period, but it looked nice.

http://www.cute-evil-bunny.com/angusbook052309/angusvigil.html

Lady Heather Rose MacGordon (mka Heather Otis)
Barony of Concordia of the Snows, East Kingdom
AOA, Order of the Pine, Order of the Friends, Order of the Sapphire
www.cute-evil-bunny.com | LJ: cute_evil_bunny |Facebook: Heather Otis

Purpure, flaunch azure, rabbit courant argent, chief gules, three thistles fess proper